MoreBiz Digital Marketing Agency is a Shopify web design company and Shopify Partner with the expertise to create custom Shopify themes to fit your needs and budget. Don’t settle on one of the free templates. Let the Shopify web designers at MoreBiz help you set your company apart with a custom template that’s optimized for conversions.
Why choose MoreBiz as your Shopify developer?
- Certified Shopify partner: MoreBiz is a part of the Shopify development community.
- Provide an all-in-one solution: MoreBiz can handle everything in-house, from developing and designing to marketing your Shopify store.
- Customized themes to fit your needs: We provide custom theme design that will convert visitors into buyers.
- Dedicated project manager: We provide a dedicated point of contact at MoreBiz to guide you through discovery, design, training and final site launch.
- Experts in eCommerce optimization: In addition to being expert web designers, we have a full staff of SEO Specialists who can optimize your online store for better rankings.
- We deliver on time and on budget: We commit ourselves to delivering what we promise.
Advantages of using Shopify as your eCommerce platform
Shopify is the perfect e-commerce solution for individuals starting a new company or even for established brands. Here are some the benefits of selecting Shopify as your e-commerce platform.
- Affordable: The low price point allows businesses to grow into the platform.
- Library of marketing tools: Shopify offers 1500+ apps to extend the functionality of your online store.
- Manages the technology: Shopify manages the technology, while you focus on your business.
- Managed web hosting: Shopify hosts your site and takes care of server maintenance and upgrades.
- Security: Shopify is responsible for securing your site against attacks or threats.
- Support: Shopify has excellent customer support that is available 24/7.
Our Shopify web design services
As a full-service website design/development company, our skilled staff can provide the following services:
- Custom Shopify themes
- Responsive Shopify theme development
- PSD conversion to Shopify theme
- Shopify site maintenance & support
- Shopify consultant services
Find out more about how MoreBiz can help your business develop a great online store with our Shopify web design services. With our no-pressure proposal, you will know what to expect every step of the way.
A Shopify development company that delivers results
MoreBiz is a professional web design agency utilizing our services across the United States. MoreBiz not only provides Shopify web design services but can also deliver effective online marketing strategies to improve your eCommerce sales.
The design and functionality of your eCommerce website design could make or break conversions and affect your bottom line. An eCommerce site has several layers of functionality that aren’t on standard websites, including a web server to host a storefront, payment processing, an inventory database and a complicated dispatch system used to send products.
MoreBiz Digital Marketing Agency has designed top quality eCommerce sites for more than a decade. We partner with clients to develop a high-functioning eCommerce website that drives sales quickly, easily and efficiently. Learn how our digital marketing experts can help you increase ROI with a fresh, innovative eCommerce website.
Take your eCommerce web site to the next level.
What is eCommerce optimization?
eCommerce optimization is a holistic approach to improving your website and allowing visitors to easily convert into customers. From navigation and design to content and product descriptions, everything on your website should be intentionally leading users towards the end goal: purchasing your products or services.
With conversion rate optimization being such a detailed process, it’s hard to know what might need to change or be added without performing a thorough CRO audit. With over 10 years of experience in both web design and SEO, our team has the knowledge and tools to improve your website and ultimately your customer’s experience.
Clearly, online sales are a huge segment of product revenue, yet only 28% of small businesses in the U.S. are selling their products online, and even less are optimizing their sites to attract their target market.
Are you using eCommerce optimization to boost your online profits? Do you have a product-based business but no way for your customers to purchase online? We can help!
eCommerce optimization experts
We will create and/or optimize your website to help increase your online revenue and capture your target market’s attention.
We use effective eCommerce marketing techniques including:
- Optimization (SEO): for Google, Yahoo, and Bing, all the major search engines.
- Site layout and structure: We’ll work with you to ensure your online store is presented in a way that is clean, easy to navigate, and search engine friendly.
- Keyword research: Exhaustive keyword research can help you avoid the common pitfalls of many eCommerce sites. Choosing the right names and descriptions for your products is vital.
- Optimized content: Ensuring the content you include with your products is correctly optimized can mean being found when otherwise you might not.
- PPC management: In addition to making sure your site is optimized, we’ll also manage your Pay Per Click campaign (or create one) to ensure your most important products are highly visible in search engines.
- Compelling calls to action: Having a good call to action and compelling content can turn someone who was simply researching a product into a paying customer.
You’ll see the benefits of your investment in eCommerce Optimization with our detailed monthly reporting, which includes:
- Google Analytics reports that give a full overview of your site’s activity.
- Regularly updated keyword rankings that you can check anytime you want.
- Detailed reports of the work we’re doing on your site and how we’re spending our hours.
- You can also contact your dedicated eCommerce specialist by email or phone with any questions or ideas you’d like to discuss.