Website Design Pricing
Web design cost is the first thing a company wants to know when it starts to investigate building a new site.
However, having built websites for more than two decades, we know that basing a decision on published web design pricing is dangerous and should be avoided.
Why is this the case? The problem is, without first establishing your website requirements, looking at the price for website design is meaningless. Web design fees are a function of project scope, and no two project scopes are identical. Before any agency can give you a meaningful cost for website design, it must first understand all of these 20 scope-related issues.
- Number of pages on the new site and complexity of sitemap
- Amount and complexity of new textual content
- Need for a product catalog, and if so, the number of products
- Amount of migration of content from the old site
- Existing pages
- Blog posts
- PDF and other non-HTML formatted content adds cost
- Amount and production cost of imagery and photographs
- Amount and production cost of video and audio content
- Number of unique design layouts (e.g., home page, category pages, sub-category pages)
- Complexity of site navigation
- Branding objectives
- Need for branding creative such as new logos
- Existence/non-existence of documented brand standards
- Lead generation objectives
- Online revenue objectives
- Other strategic objectives
- SEO requirements
- Hosting requirements and options
- Site functionality needed, especially:
- Interactive careers section
- Password-protected file repositories
- Interactive map with locations/find a rep
- Custom calculators
- Third-party integration with CRMs, marketing automation software, proprietary platforms, etc.
- Project timeline (short timelines usually drive up the cost for web design)
- How much discovery time and collaboration will be necessary to button down the preceding issues and execute the project
Canned Website Design Pricing Means You Underpay or Overpay
As you can see from the list of issues above, starting with a web design price amounts to throwing a dart. When prospects come to us for a new site proposal, we often find that they are in one of two situations:
- Some companies have paid $10K for a site they should have spent $20K on.
- Some companies have paid $20K for a site they should have spent $5K on.
Either situation is bad. Obviously it’s bad to overpay for a website, but underpaying can be just as costly if not more. For lead generation, ROI is all-important. For example, if the $10K website generates $1K in annual ROI, but a $20K site would have generated $30K in annual ROI, the extra spend is obviously well worth the effort.
MoreBiz Digital Marketing: Website Design Cost is Suitable for Different Budgets
With all of this in mind, you can understand why we do not publish website design prices. For a rough estimate of Website designs from Digital.com. As a leading web design agency with a solid, global reputation, we know that the only way to give you a meaningful price is to do our homework — to get a bit of information from you about your project so we can intelligently plot a course that meets your objectives and budget.
In general, our web design fees run on two tracks:
- At the enterprise level, we have fully customized website options that incorporate a higher degree of functionality and overall complexity.
- For small businesses that need a simpler site, we have “express” build options that are simpler to execute but are still fully customized.
If you are just starting the process of looking into a new website, a good starting point is to document answers (as best you can) to the 20 issues listed earlier on this page. This will help you communicate your needs with website design agency’s and get a cost for web design that is accurate and appropriate.
Of course, we hope you’ll contact us!
To learn more about our website design pricing or get a full proposal, please cont act us now or call us toll free at (408)556-0327.
The first thing most companies want to know is the SEO cost. But beware of package deals for SEO services pricing — they seldom if ever work. Here is why.CEO; KENNETH J.NELSON
The cost of SEO services varies widely because every organization has a different starting point and needs month-to-month work to improve its organic rankings. Take a look at what Serch Engine Watch has to say about SEO PRICES. Canned SEO pricing packages do not take any of this into account.
As a result, some companies paying $2,000 a month for SEO should be paying $5,000 a month to generate increased leads or online orders.
And — some companies paying $5,000 a month for SEO only need to be paying $2,000 to get the job done.
Either way, prepackaged SEO fees work against you. Because of this, MoreBiz Digital Marketing Agency never publishes fixed pricing. Instead, we do our homework to understand what you need, and then quote SEO pricing that fits your needs exactly.MoreBiz CEO; Kenneth J.Nelson
How Much Do SEO Services Cost?
Your SEO monthly cost depends on a number of factors. Here are the main things we look at to determine the cost of your campaign.
On-site pricing factors
- How well does your website currently communicate to humans and search engines? How much work is needed to improve communication?
- Is your website responsive?
- How fast does your website load?
- Do you have service/product pages for your targeted keyword phrases?
- Do you have supporting pages for longtail keywords?
- Do you have optimized title tags?
- Do you have optimized meta descriptions?
- Do you have optimized header tags?
- Do you have optimized body content?
Off-site pricing factors
- How many backlinks do you have?
- How many referring domains do you have?
- What is the quality of those backlinks?
- Are you being or have you been penalized by Google?
- Do you have a natural anchor text distribution?
- Do you have links pointing to interior product/service pages?
Get a Free, Instant SEO Audit for Your Website
- Who is on the first page of Google for your targeted keywords?
- What is their domain authority?
- What is their page authority?
- How many backlinks do they have?
- How many referring domains do they have?
- What is the quality of their backlinks?
Reviewing these factors tells us how much work is needed to make your website SEO-ready, and how much content creation and link building will be needed given your competitive position. With an understanding of how much work you need, we are then in position to give you not just any old SEO price, but the right price.
SEO Services Pricing Guidelines
Your SEO campaign and applicable pricing will fall into one of several categories, depending on strategy and scope. Generally, these categories are as follows:
- Local SEO pricing typically ranges between $1,000 – $2,000 per month for single-location campaigns targeting small to medium-sized cities.
- Local SEO pricing increases for multi-location campaigns, and single-location campaigns targeting large cities.
- National campaigns generally cost more than local campaigns and can start around $3,000 per month.
- Niche products/services with lower search volume and competition carry a smaller price tag.
- When competition is medium to high, SEO pricing moves up accordingly.
- E-commerce sites with hundreds to thousands of products normally carry a higher cost due to the number of pages requiring optimization, platform complexities and higher levels of competition.
Learn More About SEO Pricing
PPC Management Pricing
PPC management pricing varies depending on the complexity and scope of the campaign. The more keywords involved and the fiercer the competition, the more time, work and strategizing are required to meet your campaign objectives for click-throughs and conversions.
But regardless of the scope and challenges of your campaign, our trained PPC team applies all of its skill and experience to make sure your entire PPC cost is a solid investment in lead generation or online revenue generation.
PPC Management Fees
There are two parts of our PPC management cost structure:
- A one-time setup fee is applied at the outset of the campaign, which covers all of the prep work we need to do prior to a launch or relaunch. Setup fees are always different because the amount of setup work varies depending on the situation. For instance, e-commerce stores with hundreds of SKUs spending $10,000 per month require more preliminary work than a local plumber marketing in one or two suburban cities spending $1,000 per month. If you’d like to get a budgetary estimate of the setup fee for your campaign, please request a quote.
- Monthly PPC management fees cover all of the work our team does month in and month out to meet — or exceed — your campaign objectives. Generally, management fees are proportional to the ad budget established for your campaign, that is, the money you pay directly to Google and other advertising platforms. Our monthly PPC management fees are $500 or 15% of your monthly media budget, whichever is greater.
Why You Get More for Your Money With MoreBiz Digital Marketing.
You may have noticed that PPC agencies pricing is all over the board. The key to successful PPC is not to get the lowest PPC management pricing, but to get the best value — $250 spent on a poorly managed campaign is $250 wasted, whereas $500 spent on a well-managed campaign will generate leads, online revenue and positive ROI.
Our campaign management capabilities and track record stand out in the industry. We aim to turn every penny of your PPC cost into PPC ROI. With years of experience, we have developed a proven system of campaign management that is far more efficient and rapidly improving than the norm. Here’s a client that’s enjoying a near 200 percent increase in conversions. Here’s another client with an over 1,500 percent increase in leads.
Two of our capabilities that will have the most impact on your campaign:
- Lead validation. We are the only PPC agency that validates leads in real time. Our team separates non-lead conversions (for example, spam and customer service inquiries) from true sales leads. Besides making our reporting far more accurate, validation enables our campaign managers to improve your campaign much faster than usual, because we are basing campaign changes on variables that impact sales leads rather than conversions. And this is a big issue: Our analysis of more than a million sales leads shows that about half of all conversions are not leads!
- Ongoing ad and landing page testing. We apply our super-accurate lead data to sophisticated, ongoing testing of critical ad and landing page variables. All of our testing combines industry best practices with the tactical skill and insight our team has acquired over the years. We prioritize testing targets based on their potential impact on conversions, starting with the most important and working our way through the list. The result: click-throughs and conversions grow steadily — and often dramatically.